This Disappears When Logged In

My New Baby!

Discussion in 'Ball Pythons' started by Chrolisk, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Chrolisk

Chrolisk Member

Hello everyone! This is my first time on the forum and I just wanted to show you guys some photos of my new baby ball python normal :D she is around 1 month to 1 1/2 months old. I got her yesterday and she is in a 10 gallon setup. This is the first snake I have ever owned and I have to say watching her is amazing, how curious and how she checked out her new environment. The last time she ate was the 6th so I am probably going to feed her tomorrow or Tuesday. Here are some pictures!
    So Small!
    photo3_zps581df4a0.jpg

photo2_zps67cdfe6b.jpg

Checking out her new place!
    photo_zpsa50aa7c2.jpg

Kind of Blurry
    photo1_zps899f731e.jpg

Attached Files:

2. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Very nice!!! :) Love little babies! If I may, you'd be better of feeding Tuesday atleast if not Wednesday. About every 5-7 days. Welcome to the snake world, they're simply awesome animals!

3. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

Congrats! Cute little one :)

4. VaranusDragon74

VaranusDragon74 Active Member

That's a nice FIRST snake... congratulations! !
    What will #2 be ??

5. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

Yep snakes are like chips.... you can't have just one... I think there are 48 snakes in my house right now 20 ish babies. I count out feeders for sizes not snakes lol!!

6. Chrolisk

Chrolisk Member

Thanks Everyone! Before I was thinking either a corn snake or a ball python but I think I might need both XD also I misjudged the days I am going to feed her Tuesday instead of Monday for a full 5 days. :)

7. Katsura

Katsura Elite Member

Ooohhh she's just PRECIOUS. I just LOVE baby ball pythons. They are impossibly cute.

8. JSqueezer

JSqueezer Elite Member

Beautiful baby!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!!:x

9. Khelmoria

Khelmoria Elite Member

THIS^

10. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

I only wanted one snake :) Then I got a cornsnake and now have 17 plus 26 babies, and then I just wanted one ball python and I now have 8. I didn't want a snake that will grow big enough to eat my rabbits and I now have a boa haha!!!