This Disappears When Logged In

My Little Herd

Discussion in 'Bearded Dragons' started by Deadmanjn, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Deadmanjn

Deadmanjn Elite Member

These are my little herd who is about to be ready to be sold caution cuteness ahead and I would post individual pics but 21 makes it very long lol if anyone wants to see them let me know I will send you to my FB to see the cuteness :p Aren't they getting big
    v32lo7.jpg
    15qt2u0.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Runningmom

Runningmom Elite Member

They are very cute! How about a few more pictures!

3. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

I can barely feed 2! I couldn't imagine trying to feed 21!

4. Deadmanjn

Deadmanjn Elite Member

that's 21 babies FIRST clutch.... 27 MORE just hatched a few days ago haven't gotten a pic of them yet but the size difference is amazing lol

5. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Put one new next to one old and take a photo!

6. Deadmanjn

Deadmanjn Elite Member

Hows this one lol O and if u look close at the pic of them on the wood in the BACK LEFT of the pic is a baby who snuck in the pic LOL

afd1ye.jpg

Attached Files:

7. TigerIvy

TigerIvy Elite Member

How cute!!! They look like they have a little citrus in them :)

8. Deadmanjn

Deadmanjn Elite Member

dad and mom
    wjfgpj.jpg

Attached Files:

9. TigerIvy

TigerIvy Elite Member

10. Deadmanjn

Deadmanjn Elite Member

they are and gonna be sad when they go its fun picking them all up in a ball when I clean the cage lol. but I tell you what they all do have personal eating preferences lol. hard to keep track of them I gotta just toss all the food in at once :) crickets worms salad pellets food balls roaches when they walk away to sit under the light I know when they are done lol then repeat for another day then clean lol my little poop monsters

11. z3r0jimmy

z3r0jimmy Elite Member

this is apollo sleeping normally
    IMG_1348.jpg

12. z3r0jimmy

z3r0jimmy Elite Member

yea that was a post for a different thread lol i wasn't paying attention lol

13. Deadmanjn

Deadmanjn Elite Member

lol everyone hijacks someone's post at least once :) but if anyone wants one or knows someone who might want one please feel free to send me a private message

14. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

Where are you located? The babies are adorable!

15. z3r0jimmy

z3r0jimmy Elite Member

can a 6 month old get along with a baby without worrying? lol i have a 40Gal set up and i'm looking on Craiglist on the free section for this big screen old school TVs so i can gut them out and set up a new habitat for Apollo and use the 40gal for another pet i'll end up getting in the future lol

16. z3r0jimmy

z3r0jimmy Elite Member

if your near Vegas, like in cali, arizona or utah please let me know i curious about getting a second one for apollo :)

17. Runningmom

Runningmom Elite Member

They are so cute. The size difference is amazing. You're feeding them well.

18. TigerIvy

TigerIvy Elite Member

It is not a good idea to put a 6 month old in with a baby. "If" you put 2 together they need to be close to the same size. Only once have I introduced 2 together that they didn't fight.

19. Deadmanjn

Deadmanjn Elite Member

Im in southern Ohio I would have to look into shipping them and how to ship them correctly but yeah I try to feed them well. Some eat more then others as usual but its easy to see who gets less and feed them on the side personally you know LOL.

20. mayhmmaydn

mayhmmaydn Elite Member

oh my!!! my 6 were rough enough on me! The first one just got rehomed and the same day I had an egg in my second clutch get a hole in it and start leaking so ... I have a very very tiny premie. I love having them.. the little ones.. but im ready for it to be back to normal and a lot less stinking BUGS in my house!!!