This Disappears When Logged In

My Ball Was Bitten!

Discussion in 'Ball Pythons' started by plisskin, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plisskin

plisskin Active Member

I guess I'm Lucky! 3rd week on FT and even though last week was a little rough, this week dropped in feeding container & he went right for it! My only concern was short time in new enclosure & afraid to feed him while he's still getting adjusted, but I did'nt want him to go hungry! I know this is weird, but has anyone else felt like their snake understands how much you care for them? I swear he knows what I'm thinking!

2. plisskin

plisskin Active Member

Wanted to verify about getting adjusted! I was afraid to take him from his new home so soon to feed him in seperate feeding box! (He Seems To Know Routine!)

3. Maya

Maya Elite Member

Mine definitely recognizes me. We have a routine for handling time around 7-8PM in the evening. He is ready to come out and climbs straight out on to me. If anybody else tries to pick him up he pulls his head back. I assume he knows me by temp and smell. After a while of exploring, he crawls all the way up into my sleeve and folds back sticks just his head out at my wrist and just watches TV or me typing on my laptop.

4. plisskin

plisskin Active Member

Almost same exact here! Also, After I handle him awhile he also seems to trust others more, but I can always get him out without a problem when he seems to shy away from my fiance and others! He always goes to my oldest daughter really quick but slower with my younger one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.