This Disappears When Logged In

Multiquarium Update

Discussion in 'Leopard Geckos' started by Owen Baranoski, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Owen Baranoski

Owen Baranoski Well-Known Member

Hey guys, the controversy is back and better than ever. Here's a brief update on my multiquarium. My anole and longtail lizard live happily on the jade, aloe, branch, and bamboo plant. They eat flies and crickets readily. My 3 leopard geckos also eat very readily. All 5 inhabitants are living together happily. My Amazon order came in, which includes my digital thermometer,another heating pad, and flukers canned bugs. Also, the crickets I had in there for food found shelter, and now there an unlimited supply of micro crickets. I have dozens of tiny crickets being born! Here are some more pictures of the terrarium. Please tell me if you have any more suggestions. (Yes i have uvb). 1515708869646386402377.jpg 1515708893362377287416.jpg 15157089426521906374782.jpg 1515709241558326485538.jpg

2. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Glad it's working out for you- -so far :)
    Smart idea having the crickets breed in there. Do the tiny ones escape at all?

3. Owen Baranoski

not as far as I know. Unless they've figured out how to scale the 18 inch glass walls, then there's no way for them to really get out. They like to stay under the warm rocks and eat tomato and cucumber peels.

4. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Just wondering about the silicone corners if they could climb them.
    I had a cricket explosion in a monitor tank that they could get through the doors.
    What a pain that was. I had to put sticky traps all around it to catch them. Wife less than impressed.

5. Owen Baranoski

Forgot about the silicone. I guess it's possible but it hasn't happened yet... thanks for warning me though.