This Disappears When Logged In

Monitor Problem

Discussion in 'Monitors' started by barrington, Mar 13, 2018 at 12:08 PM.

1. barrington

barrington Active Member

i have a black roughneck monitor and a savannah monitor and the problem that i am having is that since i hve raised the substrate and all that they have been going to the door and spending most of the time there its a lot cooler near the door and i figured it could be that but also i thought the way that i set t up and exactly where they are it seems it is a good hiding spot as well so i was wondering if this is something ro worry about or not? the back roughneck comes out and then he goes around the cage and to be honest so does the savannah but the majority of the time they end up there so i was wondering if this is something i need to worry about?
  2. barrington

barrington Active Member

upload_2018-3-13_12-20-6.png these are the black roughneck moomonitors cage photos and what i have circled are what and where he likes to hide so u have an understanding of what it is
  3. barrington

barrington Active Member

this here is the savannah cage and where and what he likes to spend some of his time if you need to know temps and settings please just ask and i will provide upload_2018-3-13_12-26-49.png
  4. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Since you've messed with the habitat. I would say likely they like the tight spot for hiding out.
    It's stinking hard to pull a monitor out of a space they are wedged into.
    Also, in the future, please us a little more punctuation. It's much easier to read.
  5. Darkbird

Darkbird Elite Member

Yep, what Mike said. You gave them a nice and easy tight space to hide in, so they go right for that. They may get tired of it eventually as they get used to the new caging, or you might be able to cut a piece of wood to fill the gap.