This Disappears When Logged In

Mean Iggy

Discussion in 'Green Iguanas' started by briana1399, Jan 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kendalle

Kendalle Elite Member

Petsmart, $189 It does open a little weird, normal for gates and kennels i think though, it's nice that you can open from the inside and out... cause someone would think it was funny to lock me in too!

2. briana1399

briana1399 Elite Member

Wow only 189? That makes me happy! Not that it isn't a good amount of money...but I can afford it. :) Will you check the thread I just posted labeled "help! cleaning cage"

3. briana1399

briana1399 Elite Member

Note--I would have to laugh if you got locked into the cage.

4. Kendalle

Kendalle Elite Member

sure, Mind you that it was 189 for the cage, 20 for the floor, 30 for the shelves, 30 for the kitty kabana, around 90 for the lights, 15 for the hammock and 15-20 for the litter pan and food dishes, and 20 for the top

but it wasn't all at once

5. Kendalle

Kendalle Elite Member

my roommates have tried, but didn't know i can open it from the inside as i have to get in to get her out. hehe

6. briana1399

briana1399 Elite Member

Thats funny! Would have been funnier if you couldn't get out from the inside. Dumb that the cage was made like that. But funny. Yes I imagine that all together it was a lot. Being pieced together. I need to get mine a bigger cage which is what the other comment I wanted you to look at was about!

7. Kendalle

Kendalle Elite Member

It wasn't that bad for an iguana cage that i didn't build, For me it was nice to be able to get put together all in one day for about 300, and bonus my boyfriend got it for me for my birthday!! some of my friends thought it was dumb i wanted a cage and not a coach purse or something but i don't!

8. briana1399

briana1399 Elite Member

Thats really funny! Well at least it was a gift!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.