This Disappears When Logged In

Marking Baby Jackson's Chameleons

Discussion in 'Chameleons' started by Evozakira, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

Hey guys I havent been on in awhile cause ive been some busy. I brought home my Baby Chameleon last night and have everything set up and ready to go when fellow employees asked me to take theirs home as a temp, maybe 1-2 weeks is all. I want to keep them all together so they each get the uvb light and whatnot but they all look the same. I see that some people like Sonnys Dragons marks their beardies tails with colored numbers to tell them apart and thought maybe I could give my chams a light mark so that i can home together right now. Whats is something thats non-toxic and washible that I can use on them? I would only make a very small mark of different colors on each one. If theres nothing than I can keep apart like now but they would be happier in the nice set up together. There were 11 in total btw and super cute. Been fun raising them at work and wish all could go with me lol

2. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

3. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

I am sure they use sharpie markers. I know mouse breeders mark pinkys with sharpies to tell them apart if they need to.
    I think we need some pictures btw :) That one on fb was not enought lol!

4. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

When working at The lab sharpies were used without any apparent health issues.

5. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

But arnt sharpies perm?

6. justor

justor Elite Member

Any markings should come off when they shed.

7. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

Ones going home tomorrow so I'm just gonna skip it. Thanks for the help