This Disappears When Logged In

Maria and Enrique in new cage

Discussion in 'Herp Photos' started by Ofsthun, Jan 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofsthun

Ofsthun Elite Member

Here's a picture of Maria (Right) and Enrique (left) exploring their new cage. I'm still working on the new Cave, pond and shelf with a branch for each of them so it's not completely done but enough for them to go in it.

[​IMG]

2. Ace

Ace Elite Member

Cool

I like those cages it sounds like they will look great when they get completed! :D

3. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

Great Dub, you have done a really good job, cant wait to see the finished result, :D

4. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

they seem very interested. can't wait to see finished pics. :)

5. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

Very nice!! Is there anything better than a cardboard box hide, I've spent $30 on ceamic cave hides and the snakes always seem to like cardboard better. lol

6. Ofsthun

Ofsthun Elite Member

Well the cardboard is great and they really like them but when they sol them you have to find another box to cut up so I'm using Rubbermaid tubs and some Foam stuff to make a cave with a pond on top of it to go on one side and a tall shelf on the other side so they have a shady cool bottom end and a hot basking area up top keeping as much floorspace as possible. We'll see if they like the cave's I'm making.

Oh and the reporter came over tonight and she's running an article about me and my snakes int he paper on Saturday this weekend. I was going to feed them tonight cause she wanted to take some pictures of the feeding but I forgot to thaw them out earlier today so she's coming back tomorrow night for the feeding. I'll scan the article and post it on here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.