This Disappears When Logged In

Marble Borneo

Discussion in 'Blood Pythons' started by Amelia, Jun 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amelia

Amelia Elite Member

I got this little guy in wednesday, and I just love the little bugger, he still needs time to settle in before I can really mess with him though.

A bit more of a flash on this one.

[​IMG]

A bit less of the flash here.

[​IMG]

2. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

Once again,,,,,an awesome specimen !!!

3. mookins

mookins Elite Member

wow, what a beautiful guy you've got there! waiting for them to settle in so you can introduce yourself is so hard, eh? but it'll be worth it to have a gorgeous snake like that in your life!

4. Lyn'sSteve

Lyn'sSteve Elite Member

Amelia,

Very nice colors in that snake!

Steven

5. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

MAN OH MAN!!!!!!!!! MY favorite of them all!!!
    I want, I want, I want!!! I can't have, I can't have, I can't have! :(
    What a gorgeous baby!!

6. Amelia

Amelia Elite Member

Thanks for all the nice replies, I just love bloods and short tail pythons, just one of my main snake addictions, besides retics lol, and I knew that as soon as I got this little bugger, that people would contact me on the borneo cluthes that they had ready to go, and they did lol, oh well won't be the last snake of the year, never is.

7. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

Congratulations, he is a real stunner! Lovely patterning, you lucky thing. Bloods are beautiful snakes, just find them a little lazy! :D

8. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

love the pics. very pretty snake. :)

9. jacky

jacky Moderated Status

What a beautiful snake;never seen one like that before!Congrats!

10. Blood_Romeo

Blood_Romeo Active Member

LAZY?? oooh man tell me about it. I had a female sumatran for close to a year and when i wasn't playin with her, i barely saw her: she was either in her hide, or burrowed under the substrate. I loved her still, but opted for some ball pythons.. and i see them every night, they're always climbing around and using the full height of the tank.

ever notice how inept bloods are at climbing and keeping their balance on a branch? its hilarious..

but i must admit, that blood you have there is incredible; almost makes me want another one... almost ;)

11. Amelia

Amelia Elite Member

Lol a lot of snakes are lazy, but get them out and they won't sit still lol, I just love bloods and short tail pythons, they are a favorite of mine next to retics, but there are many others on the favorite list too lol, pretty much large constrictors are my favorites. Yea, they pretty much sit there all the time and cruise around a little bit, but when they are out, and I want them to sit still, they aren't going for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.