This Disappears When Logged In

Male Miami Corn Snake Enclosure

Discussion in 'Corn Snakes' started by Courtney248, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Courtney248

Courtney248 New Member

I have a 40 gal tank with three hides; one on the heat end, one on the cool end and one that is a coco husk leaning against the back of the tank but in the middle of the enclosure. I also have a driftwood above the coco husk as well as suction cupped fake bamboo sticks in the corners above the two outer hides. Some fake plants in the back corners as well as around the coco husk hide to make it more 'hide like':rolleyes: My water dish is a large corner dish that is in the front left corner.---I will include pictures of it all.
    He has made plenty of travel tunnels under the aspen substrate:p SO I have yet to really go into the tank and move things around besides getting the feces out. Part of me wants to give him a change of scenery, I know there isn't much I can change but I also do not know if he wants me messing with his tunnels either:oops:
    My one and only question is, Do Corn Snakes like to have their enclosure rearranged? 20180404_131111.jpg 20180404_131136.jpg

2. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

No reptile "likes" to have their enclosure rearranged. An occasional change is ok but then you are back to leaving it alone for a week or two to settle in. Constant rearranging things is stressful to them

3. Courtney248

Courtney248 New Member

That's what I thought the answer would be, thank you for the reply :)

Merlin likes this.