This Disappears When Logged In

Luna is Growing

Discussion in 'Rosy Boas & Sand Boas' started by teach920, Jun 23, 2011.

1. teach920

teach920 Subscribed User Premium Member

I finally got some of my pictures transferred to my computer and figured I would post this one from about a week ago.

I think that Luna is about to go through another shed. (I definitely know what it means when people say that it is tough to tell with Albinos like her.) I do notice her eyes starting to look a little different this past week, and she is not roaming around in her cage as much as usual these last 2 days, so I am hoping it is a shed time for her....When she does shed it will be the third time since I have had her.
    After she sheds I will take some better pictures and get new weight and length measurement for her. Right now all I can say is that she has grown considerably from the 14.5 inch, 27 gram little girl she was when I got her.

Attached Files:

2. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

She's so cute, I love her little face. :)

3. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Little Luna looks wonderful, glad to hear that she is growing up! What a little sweetie!:x

4. BeckyJ

BeckyJ Elite Member

She is beautiful!

5. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

How cute! I guess I will have to break down and get one at some point (when I have more room, more money and am able to talk.the wife into letting me).