This Disappears When Logged In

Long Overdue Pictures!

Discussion in 'Herp Photos' started by giveuptheghost, Apr 1, 2014.

1. giveuptheghost

giveuptheghost Well-Known Member

I've got a new phone (finally entered the smart phone age) and am at long last able to share some decent pics of my snakes and their habitats! Also my dart frogs! But I'm going to put them in their own thread over in the dart frog section.

Anyway, I don't think I've posted many pics since my first snake, Mercutio (story of him can be found here). Enkidu, the second BRB, is doing great, but I don't know that I've ever posted a pic of him on here. I posted one pitiful pic of my new girl, Ishtar from my old phone.

So, without further adieu:

Enkidu. Brazilian Rainbow Boa, male, age 2.5 years.

IMG_20140328_234501098.jpg
    IMG_20140401_184330429.jpg

Ishtar. Jungle Carpet Python, female, age 2 years.

IMG_20140401_184259410.jpg
    IMG_20140401_184314200.jpg

Their set ups (Enkidu's on bottom, Ishtar's on top, not that they look significantly different in this pic):
    IMG_20140401_184141660.jpg

2. trappen

trappen Elite Member

awesome looking setup!!

3. EriksExotics

EriksExotics Elite Member

Looks good

4. CryHavoc17

CryHavoc17 Elite Member

Nice babies and great setups. Where did you get the cages from? They look awesome

5. giveuptheghost

giveuptheghost Well-Known Member

They're from Animal Plastics.

Both are the "carpet cage", which is listed in the specialty cages section of the site.

6. EriksExotics

EriksExotics Elite Member

I have both animal plastics cages and boaphile cages. AP is way better. Probably the only manufacturer besides freedom breeders that I plan to buy from

7. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Looks really nice, both animals and enclosures!

8. Khorne

Khorne Well-Known Member

Very nice snakes, especially love Ishtars morph. Wish I knew about those Animal Plastics cages, would have gotten one for my corn.