This Disappears When Logged In

LLLreptile?

Discussion in 'Bearded Dragons' started by GumDrops, Jun 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GumDrops

GumDrops Active Member

I'm sure you've all heard of this website/store. If not, their website is: Reptile Supplies and Exotic Animals .

They're selling a variety of beardie morphs for a range of different prices. I was just wondering is anyone here has ever bought a beardie from them, or have heard anything bad about them at all.

What is your opinion on them? Do you think the ones selling for $25 are in any good shape?

Thanks,

Gummy.

2. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

Lots of my froggie friends buy from that website and haven't had any problems. And if there is a problem, they are very good with replacing.

3. Drache Dame

Drache Dame Elite Member

I've ordered numerous things from them. I just got a dune scorpion from them two fridays ago. He arrived in excellent shape, and is still doing great! I've also ordered feeder roaches and emperor scorpions from them. They are very helpful over the phone, and can give you all the information you need about how to set-up your tank and what you need. Also, if you have any kind of problem, they're great at trouble-shooting. I'd recommend them to anyone.

4. caudalis_sa

caudalis_sa Elite Member

They are the best online store you could ever use. I would trust them with anything! They have a great staff and a great owner! You can ask any questions and they give first class service and have pretty good prices on stuff. If your ever in San Diego, go visit their stores. They are quite impressive. Great bunch of people!

5. GumDrops

GumDrops Active Member

Thanks guys. So you think it would be okay to order a beardie from them?

6. ILoveGreen

ILoveGreen Elite Member

I had a problem with them not delivering my crickets at all and then they wouldn't replace them or the $.....another time I ordered crickets for next day shipping(costs more) and got them like 2 or 3 days later and they wouldn't do anything about half of them being dead even though they weren't shipped on time.
    I order crickets from them because there isn't anywhere closer or cheaper...that's it.

Oh and another time(hahaha) I wanted to order my frozen/thawed mice from them. But they already add shipping on every single feeder bag and wouldn't combine the shipping at all......which made it super expensive. I even told her how much cheaper Rodentpro was with one shipping price and she could have cared less. I guess they have enough people buying from them that they could also care less if you are a long time buyer or not.

To me the 3 times I talked to them the lady was less then friendly...I've also heard the same things from other froggy friends buying crickets.

I did order feeder Anoles from them and got them on time and they were ok.

:)Lisa

7. Drache Dame

Drache Dame Elite Member

Wow, ILoveGreen. That's quite a horror story! I'm glad I've never had an experience like that with them. Whenever I spoke with them on the phone they seemed friendly. Do you know which store you spoke with? there are two.

8. ILoveGreen

ILoveGreen Elite Member

Which ever on is closer to WI :)

One nice thing they did was call me when my credit card was expired and I didn't notice......so i had to give them a different cc to get my crickets on time....same lady but she was having a good day I guess and wanted her money! haha

9. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

Your experience with lllreptile seems to be that of many from worm man's worm farm. And as many people have not had problems with lllreptile, i have yet to have a problem with worm farm. I wonder if i don't have problems with them, because I'm so close. They are only just over the bridge in Jersey.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.