This Disappears When Logged In

Lizard Crazy About the Fogger!

Discussion in 'Humidity' started by sab77, Sep 22, 2014.

1. sab77

sab77 Member

Well, I bought a fogger for my water dragon!

He is not a baby anymore and I guess he was never exposed to foggers. It was very funny to watch his reaction. He remained in the opposite side of the cage for about 10 minutes, watching the fog with the head tilted on the side.

Then he went to attack it! haha I guess it looked like little snakes or worms moving on the bedding and in the water bowl. He was looking at the fog in the bowl and watching until it was on the floor, then looked back in the bowl - floor - bowl - floor... Then he started to try to eat the fog on the ground, and then proceeded to try to eat it in on the glass :( So he hit his jaw on the glass a few times and then I gave him real worms in case he was too hungry.. he did eat the worms, but he keeps chasing the fog!

I think he really likes it. He is way more active than before and he goes to take baths more often..Now, I see him "running" around the enclosure much more. He chases his food a lot more also (I mean, instead of remaining still until the food "walks by") but watching him analyse the fog was the best part :)

Any other lizards acted strange when the fogger was introduced?

2. lizardhoarder139

lizardhoarder139 Elite Member

Haha this is so cute!! I love that. :)
    My water dragon also did that haha. Right when I turned it on for the first time she watched it for awhile and then ran through it lol she had no idea what it was, then when she was in the middle of it she realized it was wet and just sat there with her eyes closed. It made me laugh.

3. Gaaaaaaaaaard

Gaaaaaaaaaard Elite Member

Y'all should definitely break out the cameras, this would be fun to watch.

4. lizardhoarder139

lizardhoarder139 Elite Member

Yeaa, I wish I would have :)