This Disappears When Logged In

Lets Have Some Fun Post Pics of Your Iguanas {THE IGUANA FEST}

Discussion in 'Green Iguanas' started by goncho, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Kendalle

Kendalle Elite Member

Plus they don't have the giant fat head that males get.

2. dieselmatt02

dieselmatt02 Well-Known Member

Here's a picture of the male Iguana the wife and I adopted. Don't know the age and he has been injured but is recovering very fast and well. His name is Ulysess. The only pic I have is a cell phone pic of him on the back of the couch in the basement of our house. I plan on taking some good ones with my camera soon. He seems happy to have a good caring home now. Ulysess loves attention and human contact.

[​IMG]

3. Gibson90kb

Gibson90kb Elite Member

Ulysess is a great name for an ig me thinks! ;) He looks like one chill dude!

4. goncho

goncho Active Member

wow nice iggs i love the pics keep them up

5. Gojera7

Gojera7 Elite Member

dieselmatt02, he is awesome looking!

6. dieselmatt02

Thanks! He's a very calm Iguana, loves people and interacting with them. He also like to relax alot.

7. Gojera7

Gojera7 Elite Member

Just be careful, though he may be that way now, when he starts feeling better that all may change very quickly. I know it did for my adult, male rescue.... but after he calmed down a bit he got back to the cuddly phase. Good luck!

8. dieselmatt02

He lived in the vets office for a few months before i rescued him. The vet (he specializes in herps) said that this Ig is one of the best behaved ones he's treated and seen. Ulysess has his moments, but has been very good around people. He really does love being around the wife and I, he love to be pet. He actually has a spot on neck that he loves pet. He acts like a dog but minus the bark and hair.!LOL

9. MollyJ

MollyJ Elite Member

Om-nom-nom-nom

It's blurry, but I love how I caught him with his tongue out.

Attached Files:

10. TamJam

TamJam Elite Member

Molly, your Om-nom-nom-nom (I love the name, it seems to suit him) is very lucky and spoiled. What a huge and delicious looking breakfast!!!

11. MollyJ

MollyJ Elite Member

Ahahaha, his name is Jack (and our last name is Johnson.. heheh) I was just giving him some sound effects! Hahaha. That may be his new nickname though... :)

12. hennisntacanibal

hennisntacanibal Elite Member

Wow I love how varied they all are! Can't WAIT to get mine and put pictures up!

13. MikeTheMonkeyMan

MikeTheMonkeyMan Active Member

14. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

Wow Mike! (S)He's so green!

15. Gojera7

Gojera7 Elite Member

Ichi is kind of chunky, but very handsome. I love how vibrant green Ichi is. Male or female? From the head shape I'm thinking female.

16. MikeTheMonkeyMan

MikeTheMonkeyMan Active Member

Yep shes a female, and yes nice and plump lol she eats at least as much as I do everyday if not more. In the natural sun her colors come out even more showing blue and orange as well. ill get a pic soon as it warms up again.

17. LLoydene

LLoydene Elite Member

Good looking girl!! Whats the age, about 3-4??

18. LLoydene

LLoydene Elite Member

This is my adult female exploring places she didn't know how to get out of!! :0)

bdroomturtlecagtreefrog003.jpg

This is her favorite place to be when she has settled down from coming out..

Valentinescard004.jpg

Her at home, top shelf..

iggy1march08.jpg

This is my youngster.. 2 1/2 years old.. Just getting out of the bath.

Nov09shorty-bathPokey-cagebdroom-3.jpg

Valentinescard001.jpg

Heading for the window!!

Valentinescard003.jpg

Attached Files:

19. TamJam

TamJam Elite Member

Those are wonderful! Keep posting guys!!!

Iguanas are awesome.

20. Kendalle

Kendalle Elite Member

aw your girl looks just like my kermie.