This Disappears When Logged In

Large Terrarium and Nothing to Put in It!

Discussion in 'Enclosures' started by Chad1109, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Chad1109

Chad1109 Member

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    image.jpg

So I found this cool enclosure online and have not had any herps for a while so I picked it up. It's kinda hard to tell in the pictures but basically the bottom section is 60" long by 12" deep. Then on the second level it is three sections. Two islands about 20" long by 10" deep and a total depth from the front glass of the enclosure to the back glass of about 21" deep. The middle section is about a 10 gallon pond with piping for a waterfall. This enclosure is really cool and I can't wait to start setting it all up with dirt and live plants but I have NO clue what I want to put in there. SOOOOOOO I must ask the question. What would you guys suggest. I'm fairly knowledgeable and I have a fair amount of time but I also do not want something that I have to spend hours on everyday.

2. Chad1109

Chad1109 Member

Also the tank height is about 37" so something arboreal is an option. Oh and lizards only because the girlfriend would die if I got a snake haha.

3. Madisonwallace

Madisonwallace New Member

What about a Chinese water dragon?!

4. Chad1109

Chad1109 Member

I think it's a little small for a full grown CWD. I don't want to have to upgrade.

5. Madisonwallace

Madisonwallace New Member

Oh right. Hmm. So i don't really understand from the pics, but how do the islands and everything work? Maybe if you added substrate to it it would be easier to see it. What about a colony of crested geckos? Or hmm. Something that likes water and to climb haha.

6. This is truly awesome