This Disappears When Logged In

Kratos Pictures!

Discussion in 'Herp Photos' started by SomethingClever, Jan 12, 2012.

1. SomethingClever

SomethingClever Elite Member

Thanks! I'll probablly end up sharing TOO much lol. I'll prolly post pics daily, unless that's not allowed? Anywho
    Two last pics of the day

wlu6hi.jpg
    Happy after his nightly bath time.
    30skayg.jpg
    also sleepy :)

Attached Files:

2. BarelyBreathing

BarelyBreathing Elite Member

3. Swimmer522

Swimmer522 Elite Member

I dont think anyone will complain with seeing more pictures of the little one! XD

4. SomethingClever

I seriously love the responses i get on this forum, you are all so nice :D. I am also very proud of my lizard, as some of you know i had another bearded dragon before named Goliath and i did everything WRONG. He didn't even have a uvb light :( and due to that he grew very slow, i don't think i had a hot enough heat lamp either as he would throw up his crickets, and would only eat every few days.

Kratos is completely different, i have his tank set up right, and this little guy eats crickets multiple times a day. He went from 5 and a half inches to over six in just a week! He also has a really great temperament. When i hold him my cats can jump up and lay on my lap right next to him and he doesn't even flinch, he lets our five year old hold him and when our two year old runs up to him ( he likes to run up and yell spongebob at him) he just looks at him. It's amazing to me the difference in dragons, one so aggressive and the other so laid back.

Anyway i will try to get some pics up today if he is feeling up to it, hope everyones havin a good day.

5. SomethingClever

Here are some random pics of the day!

IMG_2926.jpg
    "what's up?"
    IMG_2927.jpg
    IMG_2923.jpg
    Hangin on my shirt (obviously lol)
    IMG_2911.jpg
    Hangin out on the Christmas tree.

Attached Files:

6. BarelyBreathing

Wow, he's so small!

By the way, I'm borderline obsessed with this lizard!

7. Wynd

Wynd Elite Member

Oh he's so sweet! I must get a baby soon :x I've always had adults ;)

8. Wynd

Wynd Elite Member

Borderline, totally...what's the difference ;) Hehe, he is addictive, isn't he?!

9. BarelyBreathing

Yes! He is!

10. SomethingClever

Right? There is something about him, i am obsessed with him and so is my family, even my other animals like him. He might have... dare i say.... beardie super powers lol.

11. BarelyBreathing

What does his name mean?

12. Wynd

Wynd Elite Member

13. SomethingClever

Ever heard of the video game God of War? The main characters name is Kratos, he was the gods of the spartans in the game. He has red markings around his eyes and so does my beardie so it fit. Plus i like to give my animals strong names unlike my fiance. Lets put it this way, i have two cats and a dog named Stripey, mango, and coco haha

14. BarelyBreathing

It appears to be a character in a video game. I like that idea.

15. SomethingClever

Yeah, the one i had befores name was Goliath... even though it was a girl lol.

16. BarelyBreathing

I like the name Mango!

I know what you mean, though. I have a super aggressive male snake named Noodles. Not very masculine, huh?

17. SomethingClever

Well noodles is acceptable as he is the guitarist in The Offspring haha. Man i wish i had a snake, i love ball pythons.

18. BarelyBreathing

I can't say I'm a fan of the Offspring.

19. SomethingClever

Well i guess they aren't for everyone lol. So out of curiosity, has your interest in my dragon made you even slightly think you would ever consider owning one?

20. BarelyBreathing

I actually used to have a beardie. I felt like I needed to have a reptile at my studio, and thought that the mild mannered bearded dragon would be perfect for my clients to play with. Personally, she didn't excite me too much, so when one of my employees asked to buy her, I just gave her to her. She's in a great home, and she comes to work to visit once in a while, but I just don't think they are for me. I love looking at this little guy, though. He's beautiful. And please don't take offense to my general not so fond of bearded dragons personality.