This Disappears When Logged In

Just Can't Believe HOT DOGS!

Discussion in 'Kingsnakes' started by mld, Feb 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gapeachkatie

gapeachkatie Elite Member

I see it as if animals can't eat it, especially my dogs or best friend's iguana, it probably is not very good for a human. No processed meat or fast food for me, not even salad from restaurants.

As for my toads and frogs, I can agree with their diet since crickets and worms are yummy, especially chocolate covered ones! lol

2. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

I have issues with most sausage-esque meat impostors. I eat ground beef, but not salami, sausage, hot dogs, franks, haggis, head cheese, etc. I wouldn't even feed it to a dog, and I don't like dogs!

3. Anthony14

Anthony14 Elite Member

I'm vegetarian so...I guess im avoiding all the complications of where the meat comes from and what's in it lol.

4. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

I'm not far from being vegetarian, but not for any reason other than that I do not normally crave much meat at all. Except sushi.

5. Anthony14

Anthony14 Elite Member

I love meat, but I don't need it, and that's part of my reason for being vegetarian. Humans can survive just as well, if not better without meat, were supposed to mainly rely on plant material anyways. I mean, you guys all love your animals to death, you treat them with the best of care but I mean the meat in the meat industry is treated worse than the worst of care you find for our beloved reptiles. I just can't say I truly love animals and eat meat, it just doesn't seem proper in my opinion.

6. gapeachkatie

gapeachkatie Elite Member

I am in the same boat. I usually only eat chicken and certain fish. Red meat is something I never crave.

I have never had sushi(would love to try it), but I go fishing every summer at a family friend's lake. I enjoy knowing what is in the water and knowing what the fish eat on a regular basis, especially the catfish since I keep what I catch.

7. aldru

aldru Member

i will eat anything, love hot dogs, but yikes - for a snake? maybe the king snake like it because it looked more like another snake than mice did!

8. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

Wow that is sad!! I hope he goes to a good home...
    Now Hot dogs is a first. If you can't spend $1-5 a week for a mouse what are you doing with a pet?

9. TJOHNSON722

TJOHNSON722 Elite Member

I really hope he goes to a great home that won't feed him that nasty stuff. Never underestimate people at all.

10. Melissa747

Melissa747 Elite Member

Breathing huh?

11. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

This is an old thread!

12. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

LOL it is an old thread! Didnt even notice the year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.