This Disappears When Logged In

It's sooo fantastic!!!

Discussion in 'Ratsnakes' started by jacky, Jul 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacky

jacky Moderated Status

After her third night at her new home,Nikita is climbing around in her 'monster' terrarium,lol! I am soo happy and excited about it,I just had to share it with you!
    One of my dogs and I are watching her up close and she is not even afraid.I think she loves her new home,but still,I will leave her alone until the two weeks are over,so she feels really and completly at home,before I feed her.
    I'm so happy that I got her.It is so exciting to have an adult snake around while you raise some baby snakes and watch them grow ,and the excitement of wondering how big they gonna get,if you know what I mean.Oh, how I love my snakes!!!!! :D
    Nikita looks huge! I think she sure is 5'.WOW!

2. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

LOL I love the enthusiasm I hear in new keepers voices! Even when its written!
    Yes brothers and sister! She's definately one of us now! ;)

3. smallgrayfox

smallgrayfox Contributing Member

Hooray! She's settling in beautifully then :) I know what you mean about the size difference...Spectre is only about three feet so far, but compared to the babies he's enormous !!! He shed last night and I was walking around holding the skin and waving it at my husband (who wasn't overly interested, of course *sigh*....but the kids were :)) and saying,"Look how huge this skin is!!!" It's so COOL! :cool:

4. venus

venus Founding Member

Awesome Jacky. I am so happy things are going well and Nikita is settling in. I sure wish you had a camera, I would love to see her pictures. ;)

5. jacky

jacky Moderated Status

LOL,Merlin!
    Juliane,it's a pitty your husband can't see what a great hooby we have,lol!
    Marsha,I will let Nikita settle in ok,and then I'm gonna get the camera of my boss' daughter and take some pics.I hope I'm clever enough to work it out how to get the pics on this site,lol.When it comes to computer I'm a dummy,LOL! :eek:

6. jacky

jacky Moderated Status

Just wanted to add today that Nikita seems to enjoy her new home,as she is busy all day to inspect it from top to bottom,lol! She doesn't shy away when we or our dogs or cats come near her,they even can get nose to nose and she stays at the glass and is watching what's going on in the room.I tell you,SHE IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! I think she realises now that this 'monster' (lol) -terrarium is all hers and she really can stretch out after being in a not even 3' long tank (!) for a while.
    Just wanted to up date on how Nikita is settling in!
    When she's climbing to the top,which is 5' high,she somehow manages to have her tail on a ground branch and her head reaches the top,and she still is not fully streched out,lol, so I believe she is more than 5'. What a monster,lol. I love her!!!!!!! :p :) :D

7. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

Great news, I can't wiat to see the pics!!!!!!!!!!!

8. smallgrayfox

smallgrayfox Contributing Member

Wow, Jacky! That's wonderful! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.