This Disappears When Logged In

It's Been a Long Time!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Og_, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Og_

Og_ Elite Member

Yep, It's been a long time. Just wanted to say that I am still alive and kicking. I've been out of work for almost three years now. I have sold off all of my animals exept for my very first reptile: My Savannah Monitor. I never kept records but, She is over 6 years old now. I still have my Pixie Frog. Then i have my Cockatoo, Which is a noisy pain in the butt!!!

My most beloved pet is my cat! He is 16 years old. I have had him since he was a kitten.

2. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Howdy Greg! Nice to see you popping in.

3. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Hey Greg, hope to see you around a bit more! :)

4. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome back Greg! Don't be such a stranger!

5. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Hi Greg, good to hear you`re still on the planet (alive), I hope you start posting on the monitor forum again, it`s much calmer these days, honest it is..... honest... ;)

6. Og_

Og_ Elite Member

At a time when i had my first reptiles. This site was a great benefit to me as a beginner! I learned quite a lot and actually made a very good friend in the process. We live thousands of miles apart, But for about 5 years now, we have been buddies that call each other up every 2 or 3 months and have a conversation that can last up to three hours sometimes!

7. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Hey, Greg! Glad to see you back around :)

8. Og_

Og_ Elite Member

I'm not getting myself involved again in husbandry disputes. I respectfully leave that to the experts. This website helped me Immensely! It helped me, Through debate sometimes, To use common sense approaches! For example: If you are feeding an animal so much that it vomits every time, Then you are over feeding.

When i first got on herpcenter, I loved it! I felt like I was an active participant in learning and then sharing what I learned. It was a very satisfying experience! Then came the Know-It-Alls! The oldtimers on this site know what I'm talking about. I endured it and there were a few people that got banned, But after it was over, I felt completey demoralized!

9. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Well, I'm sure that i'm not speaking alone when I say " We miss you"