This Disappears When Logged In

Is My Boa's Poop Normal??

Discussion in 'Boas *General*' started by Chimeran, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Chimeran

Chimeran Member

So I recently acquired my first Boa constrictor. This is the first time it has pooped out of the water, and is in shape. The urates are very yellow and the actual feces is stringy.
    She has access to fresh water that i replace everyother day
    Her temperatures are a little on the high side at 88-92
    Her humidity is 65-80% depending on if her light is running or not
    She eats three hoppers once a week[​IMG] If it is anything I can fix please help me, I will take her to the vet if needed

2. Darkbird

Darkbird Elite Member

The picture isn't showing for me, might just be my tablet though. From the description though, it doesn't sound like anything much out of the ordinary to me. You should be fine, just keep an eye on things. Just curious, do the 3 hoppers leave a noticeable lump? And are these mouse hoppers? Just wondering if it might be time to up they prey size.

3. Chimeran

Chimeran Member

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet This is the link to the photo, does it still look normal? I own a ball python and it looks nothing close to that, that's why im worried. I will be upping the size of thr mouse hoppers soon, she is a very good eater haha

4. Darkbird

Darkbird Elite Member

That worked for me. I don't see any cause for any worry, just double check you setup temps and humidity and it should be fine.

5. Chimeran

Chimeran Member

Thank you so much!!