This Disappears When Logged In

Is Herpcenter Back Up Now?

Discussion in 'Monitors' started by murrindindi, Apr 15, 2020.

1. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Checked in and he's been too busy to do anything yet :(o_O

2. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Well so much for that.

3. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Do you mean Rich`s brother in law, Merlin?

4. kriminaal

No, Merlin is not related to Rich.

5. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Buwahaha!

6. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

You Canadians Michael, never notice small but important stuff like commas after words!

7. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

I am still remaining hopeful!

8. kriminaal

Ha, i see it now. I read too quickly.
    Still no word, I tried to locate Rich's wife. It doesn't appear she is on facebook.

9. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

There you go Mike boasting again; I can read quite quickly too if the words aren`t very long... (4 or 5 letters)..
    Will Rich`s daughter be able to help (as far as her asking her mother)?

10. kriminaal

Tried that, she never responded to me.
    Many walls there are

11. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

I`ve never tried to make contact with his family, I was "friends" with Rich for a number of years on Facebook, I only recently noticed his daughter had left a message about him on the 2nd anniversary of his death. I might send her a message asking if she will ask her mother to allow you to contact her (other than via Facebook). If She (his daughter) visited HC when it was up and running she might have noticed my username (I`d be a bit devastated if she hadn`t, to be honest)!

12. David McConley

You do leave quite the lasting impression Stefan! That is a good thing. I am sure she will remember you.

13. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

I have heard that David (let`s keep it between you and me)… I sent her a message, no reply so far, I get the impression she doesn`t post much on Facebook, she just left the message on the 2nd anniversary of her dad`s death. I think I will message her again, maybe one of her friends too to ask if they`ll pass my message 0n.. Worth a try...

David McConley likes this.
  14. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

To add to my reply above; Amber doesn`t have any Facebook friends so I can`t ask anyone else to pass the message on. I`ve sent her a friend request, doubtful she will see it...

15. David McConley

I have nothing but faith in you Stefan! You can do it!!

16. kriminaal

So tomorrow is 3 weeks ago that I asked Nick for this info.
    It's not that difficult a request.
    I can understand if the information is no longer available.
    But apparently to not even make a phone call or email?

I'm done with this guy. He obviously doesn't give a sh$t.

Sorry Rich, tried for over 2 years to get this going.

Last edited: May 13, 2020
  17. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

I`m totally clueless Mike so this might sound like a silly question (a first for me) can we together "buy" the website without Rich`s brother in law having a say, or put it another way so as not to sound too silly (as if) who owns all the threads which so many of us have created?

18. kriminaal

What we are(were) trying to do was get into this website at Rich's administrative level.
    With that, we can basically do whatever we please.
    Merlin has administrative privileges, but not top level. Which is pretty much a safety thing as there's too much complicated stuff that can be easily messed up if you don't know what you're doing. Rich was the only one that did.

So the WebHost is just asking for some documents of Rich's, to prove ownership of the site. Then they would give us access codes and we'd be off and running.
    Felt like we were so close, but every time we try to do something we run into the same problem.
    Relying on someone else.

19. David McConley

That STINKS!! Hard to believe someone be that spiteful (or so it seems). Maybe he is busy trying to keep his hone and family safe from the pandemic and has no time for actual important things like a mere website...