This Disappears When Logged In

Inadvertently Oklahoma Herping =)

Discussion in 'Snakes - General' started by Sinlightened, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinlightened

Sinlightened Elite Member

So, I was walking through my den in the middle of soaking some moss for my ball pythons moist hide, and rolled up in a ball on the floor is a little Lined Snake =) It's about a foot long. and doesn't seem to be hurt even though I think my puppy brought it in. (she was probably deterred by the musk) but anyway.. I was going to keep it for a bit, but it seems fine and I don't really have the supplies for another tank since my spare ceramic heat emitter went out last night... but I figured I'd take some pics before I let it go.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Maybe I'll add more pics later... I've got a belly shot I wanted to post but I'm having trouble uploading more to my album for some reason...

2. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Great little surprise that ended up on your doorstep(so to speak). Amazing pictures and all in all one lucky little snake to be found by someone who: A) could take care of him if need be, and B) was let go by someone who cared as much for a wild snake as he does for pet snakes. My hat is off to you sir!

3. Sinlightened

Sinlightened Elite Member

I let him chill in the spare tank I have, then put him out underneath my shed in the back yard.. should be a ton of earthworms for him to munch on ;) ... maybe I'll see him again someday! Goodbye Little Buddy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.