This Disappears When Logged In

I'm back but with a different name!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ofsthun, Sep 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofsthun

Ofsthun Elite Member

Thanks to the awesome Admin on this site I was able to change my name to what i use online now. I used to be here as Dubhead23 and I had the 2 Argentine Boas Maria and Enrique. A few may remember me and if you don't do a search for Ofsthun and look at my old posts.

Thanks for continueing to have a great site.

2. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

I think I remeber the name, welcome back! Lets see some updated pics!

3. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Hello,

Welcome back! We love seeing dormant users come back and posting again!

4. Ofsthun

Ofsthun Elite Member

I can't do any new pictures because my Camera quit on me the other day. it won't save anything to the Memory Card. So I'm in the market for a better one. I'm looking at the Sony or Cannon 6mp cameras with the 12x optical zoom since the camera I have is an old 2mp with a 4x digital zoom that didn't take very good pictures. So as soon as I get a new camera I will post some Pics of my current pets.

5. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome back.

6. Moshpitrockchick

Canon s3 IS or sony h2 are both good cameras.

7. Ofsthun

Ofsthun Elite Member

Those are the 2 I'm looking at but I can't seem to decide. Cannon's have always been nice but I've heard the Sony has a better lens. We'll see what happens once I do some more research.

8. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

Welcome back !!!! glad to see you posting again.

9. venus

venus Founding Member

Welcome back :)

10. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

welcome back! :)

11. Moshpitrockchick

GO FOR THE CANON! Sorry but ask any pro and they will say to take the canon over the sony. Sony's have poor quality at low light. The way I see it is that sony makes electronics like tvs and such and thats where they get their money, canon has alot more devoted to high quality photography equipment. the carl zeiss lens is nice butt thats all that the h2 has over the s3 in my opinion.

12. Ofsthun

Ofsthun Elite Member

Well my wife really wants the Cannon Digital Rebel but I think it's a bit too much for what we do but then again her Mom has it and that's why she wants it too. I think the cannon is nice because the screen closes and keeps it from getting scratched. I like the Cannon better. You guys will know when I do get a new camera because I'll post a bunch of new pics.

13. Lyn'sSteve

Lyn'sSteve Elite Member

Welcome back! Enjoy!

14. Moshpitrockchick

I love my Rebel! (but it is expensive)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.