This Disappears When Logged In

I’m Baaaaack

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lyn, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Lyn

Lyn Elite Member

Hi Guys. I’m sure a lot of you don't remember me. I was on the site at the very beginning. I moderated for a while and then life happened and well here I am again.

2. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Hi Lyn. Unfortunately you did not come back to much.
    Rich passed away a few years ago and we can't get access codes to keep the site going. So it is withering down to oblivion.

3. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Hi Lyn. As Mike said we are slowly spiralling down into a black hole. All that we did to build this site is wasting away

4. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Merlin, hi. I did not realize that Rich had passed. I just happened to try to contact him on Facebook when I saw that he had been gone for 2 years. I had planned on coming back to my home away from home. Please let me know if there is anything I can do.

5. Lyn

Lyn Elite Member

Actually I knew Rich had passed. I was friends with him on Facebook. His daughter or wife didn’t know any of the particulars? .

6. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Lyn, I was friends with Rich also, as I am also friends with Merlin. Somehow, I missed the fact that Rich passed. He was a good guy and I missed the site, so I came back today and found out he was gone.

7. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

We do have some access but not enough. This website is really a custom creation of Richs expertise.
    If we had someone quite knowledgeable in this field. They might be able to migrate the site to a different server. But that's just a guess.