This Disappears When Logged In

Iguana Attitude day!

Discussion in 'Green Iguanas' started by Jem_Scout, Sep 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

Well I knew it was gonna be a bad day today when I woke up and the waterbed sprung a leak...no I didn't wet the bed! LOL :p
    As the bed was emptying, I ran the Ig (5 footer) a bath so he could soak while I cleaned his cage. Well when I took him out of his cage (with welding gloves on mind you...) he threw a FIT the size of Mt Rushmore! That tail was whipping like a madman and he was hissing up a storm. He is usually pretty mellow but today he didn't want a bath I guess. He filled the tub with poop about 2 minutes after he got in there, I took him back out, and while the tub was refilling, he chased me around the bathroom smacking that tail on the walls. But I won the fight and he got back in the tub to soak. I went to check on the waterbed and it wasn't even close to being empty so I threw the hose out the window! (little did I know it was too close to the basement window and was running into the basement :mad: )
    Went to check the Ig and he was out of the tub and being a jerk again so I put him back in the tub and went to clean his cage. I knew he was in there roaming around within minutes but by this time I didn't care. His cage was going to get cleaned no matter what he wanted to do! So I fought to get him back to the cage, fed and watered him and left him alone to brood.
    The bed STILL wasn't empty so I went to check the rats...all was fine...then.
    After I was done running around getting the waterbed patched and my other stuff done around here and taking care of the other animals, I went to feed and water the rats and I found the small male beat up....he's doing ok right now and will see the vet in the morning.
    Do you guys believe the full moon had something to do with my bad bad day?
    Thank god today is DONE!
    How was YOUR day?
    And tomorrow is another day..... :eek: I'm off to the vet, the dr for me and then grocery shopping....yippie! :rolleyes: YUK
    Thnks for letting me ramble....
    Jem

2. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

I had a good animal day, but the rain and wind made my roof leak. My kitchen is flooded.

3. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

Maybe the moon sprung a leak over our two houses Jay? :p LOL

4. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

Jay- how is your kitchen? Everything ok? Sorry you got flooded hun...water damage is the pits!
    My basement is dry now, the bed is fixed and Nadia is still being a jerk to me..but he is shedding like crazy so maybe his skin was bothering him that's why he was being so nasty. Who knows with these Ig's? It's like they have PMS! LOL :p

5. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

LOL :p Sorry to hear of all your bad luck Jem! And Jay! I had a terrible day on Tuesday - maybe the moon got me? Oh dear, I hope your bed Jem, and your kitchen Jay, and your iggy full of attitude, are all better now! Some days you just wish you hadn't even woken up don't you! :p

6. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

Yup! I'm blaming the moon too! :p

7. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

sorry to laugh guys,,,,,,,,but I just couldn't help it. I hope all works out O.K.

8. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

You just wait until YOU get an Ig and it chases you around the bathroom...I'm gonna laugh at you too :p :p :p LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.