This Disappears When Logged In

identity crisis

Discussion in 'Help *General*' started by ribbit2, Mar 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ribbit2

ribbit2 Elite Member

2. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

Drake is adorable... I love her "bath"!

3. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

Great pics, that is an awesome frog!!

4. ribbit2

ribbit2 Elite Member

Any idea's on what species she is? Anyone

5. geckoguy14

geckoguy14 Elite Member

is it a cuban tree frog? I have seen that type of frog b4, i think it's a cuban but i'm not sure, i can't quite put my finger on it.

6. Ace

Ace Elite Member

Great pics

that is a awsome frog! :D

7. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

Looks like a Cuban to me,,,,any frog experts on today ??

8. ribbit2

ribbit2 Elite Member

I thought so to but some people are saying it is a polypedates leucomystax(foam nest tree frog, or golden gliding tree frog). I wish i knew for sure , but unfortunately it is still a toss up.

9. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

adorable little frog. :)

10. geckoguy14

geckoguy14 Elite Member

That's it! A GOLDEN FOAM NEST TREE FROG! lol sry, but i am almost sure that is what it is, i had it on the tip of my tongue. Thanks for clearing it up for me. I could always be wrong, if i am then i'll just put myself in a time-out LMAO :p,

good luck

11. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

Oh I just noticed the triple reflection pic -- that's a great photo!! Cute little frog!

12. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

Fantastic pics, that is one adorable little thing whatever it is! It's important to match it to the right species as some require diff. housing conditions to others? Is it WC? Cute frog whatever it is, i want one of those! :p

13. ribbit2

ribbit2 Elite Member

Well she is a foam nest tree frog and yes it is important to match species with enviroment. It took me a month to finally pin point what she was but we are getting her tank all set up now and she seems really happy. Thanx to all of you who helped me find out what she was you are all alot nicer than some of the people on THE FROG FORUM they just like to persecute but not you guys you are all cool and friendly. Thanx again for everything.[​IMG]

14. ribbit2

ribbit2 Elite Member

[​IMG] Here is a new pic of drake and this one shows her spots that i didn't notice till recently[​IMG]

15. Lyn

Lyn Elite Member

Awesome little frog there...(wish I could do that with my leg LOL) Lyn

16. ribbit2

ribbit2 Elite Member

yeah she is quit the contortionist and i hope she will get to 5 inches long , i think that would be cool she is already 4 and a half inches long

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.