This Disappears When Logged In

I Was Never Good at Thread Titles...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by furryscaly, Nov 4, 2010.

1. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

*Dusts the cobweds off the ol' HerpCenter account* It's bad when you have to reset your password because you can't remember it, even after trying 4 different ones and none of them being correct.

Well poo, ya know I was gonna ask some questions and whatnot, but it seems I got them all answered by searching the forums for the same topics. But it seemed such a waste to come this far and not at least say hello.

I don't really have internet myself (or a working computer for that matter), and I'm a busy man, but we'll see if I stop in more often. I have many a new critter. When you're forced to move, and you ask your friends to watch your pets until it's warm enough out to transport them, but instead they give them all away and you can't track any of them back down...you kinda have to move on. Fortunately most of them were easy-to-care-for bugs at that point in my life.

I'm not so much the keeper of obscure small lizards and frogs as I am snakes and invertebrates now, minus the inverts at the moment. Not that I don't have a few small lizards and frogs though too. I plan on breeding some of my zoo in the near future, which is something I was never really into before. But it seems like a good idea when you have opposite sex pairs of the same species and food for them all costs a few bucks. Keep an eye out for a CB Matt Reinbold jungle carpet python, leopard gecko, corn snake, and/or other in the future ;) I'm sure I'll have questions referring to all of them when the time comes for me to try breeding.

Other than that, what's up guys? I miss this place. I'll have to post pics of the collection sometime, and rub the deals I've gotten into everyone's noses ;)

On a total side note, if anyone wants a female 14 foot albino Burmese python from North Dakota, or a female 14 ft normal burm with one eye, let me know. Both are free to good homes, but you'd probably have to pick them up. I'd love to take one of them, but there's no way I have room for a snake that size. I'm trying to help someone out.

2. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Hey, welcome back. Hope to see you on here much more often.

I would LOOOOOOOVVEE to have both of those Burms, but sadly I don't have enough room for them at the moment. Maybe some time in the future, I will be able to get another couple of Burms for my albino female and my normal male.

Take care and I am sorry to hear about your collection that your "friends" liquidated for you. You do kind of have to move on though. Talk to you soon.

David

3. Medium

Medium Elite Member

Welcome back...I might be new to you though (lol)...I am a Leo nut myself. Hope to see you around!

4. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

MATT! You dog you! What took you so long to wander back thru! Glad to see that you didn't fall off the face of the earth!
    MAke a point to pop in more often buddy!

5. Lucysfriend

Lucysfriend Elite Member

W/B :)
    I haven't been on much either, lol.

6. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

Welcome back, as always.

Such great friends, lol. I'd be a little miffed too!

So... pictures?

7. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Howdy stranger! Winter is on the way so perhaps you will find more time indoors to visit the site.

8. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

Hi Matt. Welcome back. Pics would be great.