This Disappears When Logged In

I Smile Sometimes

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by Rich, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

So the ongoing joke for years has been that I don't smile (the staff has had some fun with it over previous years). I actually smile all the time, lol. I simply don't smile very often in pictures because I am not photogenic and don't care to have my picture taken. As I have gotten older I have cared less about having photos taken and the elusive smiling images have started surfacing on FB. lol So this is what I look like. This is a recent pic and was taken at my nephews b-day party. (That is my little buddy in the picture with me.) You may notice that he is staring out intently. That is because there was a Bubble Guppies bounce house out there and he wanted to start jumping. lol

Attached Files:

DwarvenChef likes this.
  2. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Aw! He is a cutie, and you have a great smile!

3. purplecandle

purplecandle Active Member

You look photogenic to me! However, your buddy is much cuter :)

4. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Babies can make even the grumpiest of us smile!

5. Rich

You are right there Merlin. He is my little buddy. He will walk around the house asking for "Uncle Rich". I think I left a positive impression on him from the time he was born. lol I can hold him and mom can put her arms out to take him and he will rest his head in my neck and squeeze so she can't take him away. :)

6. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

I for one never said you don't smile.
    Must have been those other two.
    Good to see you have some time enjoying yourself. You're such a work hound.
    Any pics of you in the bouncy castle mid-air?

7. Rich

HA! I didn't go in the bounce house. lol My son is probably Blakes favorite person to be with and they spent hours in that thing. lol Blake told us when it was his nap time because he had worn himself out. lol The jokes have been going on since the start of the site, even with staff that have since moved on. Merlin has been here from day 1 and can confirm that. lol If you scroll through the CH you will find several pics floating around where i have been photoshopped, etc. lol

I'm not a work hound. I just have some goals and it takes work to accomplish them. lol I figure i can work now on all of my sites and then not work in another 5-10 years. That is the plan anyways. ;) (I always put work aside for my family btw.) :)

8. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Okay I might have done one of those photoshops,lol and you do come across as a family come first kind of guy.

9. Rich

Yeah, I do believe I recall a said photoshop incident. lol

10. DwarvenChef

DwarvenChef Elite Member

Great shot :)