This Disappears When Logged In

I Need a New Supply Source

Discussion in 'Green Iguanas' started by BenWLundy, Dec 26, 2011.

1. BenWLundy

BenWLundy Active Member

I was curious to know what sources you folks use to get your iguana supplies. I had been using reptilesupply.com but they have become too incompetent for me to deal with anymore, and I'll leave it at that. How is the service at Big Apple herp (or anywhere else, for that matter). I will be moving in a few weeks and my iguana will have a new set-up. I know WHAT I need, I'd just like to know the best place(s) to order from.

Thanks

Ben

2. BarelyBreathing

BarelyBreathing Elite Member

I always check the reviews on any online company before I order online. Type in some names at faunaclassifieds.com. I'm not a member there, but I frequently lurk.

3. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

4. BenWLundy

BenWLundy Active Member

Merlin, I just checked the site you recommended and this looks great. It seems the pricing is pretty much what I'm used to, and I know if you've been using them for years then the service must be good. Thanks so much!

Ben

5. LovelyMomma

LovelyMomma Elite Member

Reptile Basics Inc They have excellent prices in comparison to some others that I've checked out. We ordered our flexwatt & thermostat from them & their customer service was A1. We even got our order 2 days ahead of the scheduled date.

6. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

No problem Ben,. I have been ordering from them for a long time and have never had any problem and their customer service has always been great.
    I have had UVB fluorescents from them that UPS crushed in transit and when I let them know they shot another set out pronto, none of this "send it back and we will look at it" stuff that some suppliers do.

7. Rockstar2011

Rockstar2011 Active Member

I agree with Merlin, herpsupplies.com is what I have been using and have never had any problems. Their prices are fair and the items I have purchased from them have been of good quality, also I have never had any problems with shipping from them either.