This Disappears When Logged In

I Did It! Long Time No See! :D

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TitoAndKatt, Feb 11, 2013.

1. TitoAndKatt

TitoAndKatt Elite Member

So as many of you know, I have been working towards Medical School for a very long time now. Well, after 6 years of hard work, I finally made it!!!! :D :D :D :D My bf and I both go into the same program too! AND it was our top choice!!!! I couldn't be more relieved and excited! I just started bawling when I got the call, I was so happy. (3 We start in Aug/Sept and will stay here for the first year, then the second year we will move down to Seattle, WA. I don't know where we will be for the last 2 years as the clinical rotations are done in various parts of the 5 states in the program. The snakes will be coming with us (Shiiva, my Ball and Pluto, his corn) so that will be interesting. The traveling part should be no problem, it's just finding and transporting cages that will be interesting. If we need to we can sell the tanks we have and buy new ones when we get to Seattle, but I would rather get a pair of stackable cages that are lightweight and sturdy. (http://www.herpcenter.com/snakes-general/46582-best-stackable-snake-cages.html#post457644 ) That will make it easier in the meanwhile too as it looks like I will be moving into Shane's house for the year we are here in order to save on rent. :)

Anyways, just wanted to update everyone! :)