This Disappears When Logged In

I Am Going to Buy First and then Learn.

Discussion in 'Amphibian - General' started by wildheart, Aug 24, 2009.

1. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

You should not need a humidifier. Build the plexi box in the bottom, then you don't have to squeeze it in. This is going to be a very damp enclosure, if your wood is already not treated, it WILL need many coats of polycrylic or you will continue to have wood swelling problems.

I didn't realize 3 sides were glass. You may have to build in some corner supports out of wood to secure the branches to. Brackets and screws should work OK.

Have you tried looking online for frogs? I can't believe no one has frogs for sale.

2. wildheart

wildheart Elite Member

Thanks for the advice on the wood. I am printing everything cause it is just too much to remember.:)

I was just down under yesterday. There are 38 exhibits and I only spoke to one so I still have 37 to go. It is just stupid that the organizer gave me a number without doing his homework first.:mad:

3. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

In all fairness, most organizers only know who is coming, not what they are bringing.

4. wildheart

wildheart Elite Member

Yes Merlin and of course I would not have expected it from him either. When he phoned me with the number he ASSURED me that they were frog breeders.