This Disappears When Logged In

Hygrometer

Discussion in 'Corn Snakes' started by Leanne130, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Leanne130

Leanne130 Established Member

I
    I suppose it it is Baltic over here not going to lie! And honestly I don't think we have them.. I always go exploring and I'm yet to see any...

2. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

She`s a woman, they`re well known for not seeing what`s in front of their face (in my personal experience, that is)...

AmityReptiles and Leanne130 like this.
  3. Leanne130

No actually I have explored! I have climbed mountains and Slemish (the volcanoe) and still didn't see no lizards or snakes:(:(

4. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

They normally don`t climb to the top of mountains, but at least you found that out for yourself..... ;)

Leanne130 likes this.
  5. Leanne130

Ehm not all girls are the same in fact I am the most laid back woman in the world see tbh i don't have many girl best mates in fact I have 1; I'm basically one of the guys:D

6. Leanne130

Shush you;):D

7. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

In all seriousness, I`ve seen both species here in England, the skinks can be found in or around stone walls (no, not brick built!) the Slow worms usually under the ground surface (not deep) again beneath stones or logs. I`m almost sure you can buy them if they`ve been captive bred.

Leanne130 likes this.
  8. Leanne130

I'm going on the hunt tomorrow! And have yous got Snapchat?

9. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

If that`s a recent pic of you in your avatar you don`t look like a guy to me (thankfully)!

Leanne130 likes this.
  10. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

What`s Snapchat?

Leanne130 likes this.
  11. Leanne130

Hahaha yeah it is and oh my it's unreal I have vids and pics of shakira up all the time!

12. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

I`m only on Facebook and mostly interested in the monitor lizard groups such as the "Biawak Group" I don`t use my own timeline much these days. Put some of the videos up here at the HC...

Leanne130 likes this.
  13. Leanne130

That suckssss

14. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

I will search for Snapchat now...

Leanne130 likes this.
  15. Leanne130

Deffo should it's banter

16. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

I searched it but couldn`t see how to join? You can still put videos up here at the HC, I think quite a few members would like to see them!

Leanne130 likes this.
  17. Leanne130

Noway Snapchat is better and I can't put vids up it won't let me! Says they are too long

18. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

No, I think when you post them here you need to wait for them to be accepted by Rich or Merlin.

Leanne130 likes this.
  19. Leanne130

It won't let me post them

20. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

The slow worm is a legless lizard. And it isn't a native species. There are not now, nor have there ever been, snakes in Ireland.
    The old story about St Patrick driving the snakes out of Ireland is a fable.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
    Leanne130 likes this.