This Disappears When Logged In

Home / My Info Link

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by yzfracer347, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yzfracer347

yzfracer347 Elite Member

I think there should be a home page and a my info link that you can acess from any herpcenter page. Im constantly backtracking through pages to come across the Home Link or the My Info Link.

2. Typhanie

Typhanie Elite Member

A click on the top left logo will take you to the home page. And the "quickies" drop down menu at the top of each page gives you links to most of what you get when you click "my info".

Or am I misunderstanding?

3. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

the ONLY page i have found so far that doesn't have this information (at least all of it) is when you click on "new posts" otherwise its still there.

4. yzfracer347

yzfracer347 Elite Member

thanks that will be very helpful, i havnt figured out the quickes thing but im sure i will

5. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

I did a print screen for you. The red areas are places you can use to get Home, and the blue areas are where you can access your info. Watch out for Fred the Misunderstood and Therefore Disgruntled Reptile. He's vicious ;)

[​IMG]

6. yzfracer347

yzfracer347 Elite Member

7. fire2225ems

fire2225ems Subscribed User Premium Member

Liz, Both the herpcenter logo in the top left corner and the quickies tab are there in the new posts page....

8. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

Right, but that handy tool bar at the top (in yellow) isn't. Hence why I said most of the information. ;)

9. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I believe I have now added the navigation module to every page of HC. If I have not, and you locate an area where it is lacking, please shoot me a pm telling what the url is, and what style you are using.

It is now on all of the search pages as well, including the "New Posts". ;)

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.