This Disappears When Logged In

Hey People.. Been Gone a While

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JustJames76, Feb 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustJames76

JustJames76 Elite Member

Hiya folks,

I've been gone for a while (was going through a divorce and assorted other fun times). Anyways, I wanted to drop in and say hi to all my friends on here. I'm sure I've missed plenty of exciting pics and stories. I'll take some new pics of my brood and put them up here soon.

James

2. caudalis_sa

caudalis_sa Elite Member

yeah missed some coooool stuff! had a crazy summer so far, glad you are back!

3. JustJames76

JustJames76 Elite Member

I saw some of your fun... I cant wait to see your rares. I seriously downgraded my crew. I still have the two Irian Jayas and the Argentine Black and White tegu. I was planning on finding a home for them too (was going to head overseas to work) when I found a great job here. They're doing fine, although the tegu isn't eating much through these colder months. I still think we all need to form a posse and go hit the Everglades sometime to help stem the tide of pythons. Would love to make that trip sometime this summer. Anyone up for it?

4. caudalis_sa

caudalis_sa Elite Member

count me in! Will be in US hopefully....

5. venus

venus Founding Member

Welcome back :)

6. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Good to see you around again. Welcome back.

7. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome back James!

8. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

Hi! Still working with the Tigers?

9. Lyn

Lyn Elite Member

Welcome back James.....sorry to hear about the divorce....hope all is well with you!!!

10. Lyn'sSteve

Lyn'sSteve Elite Member

Hi James,

Welcome back! Hope you like all the changes!

11. Lucysfriend

Lucysfriend Elite Member

did someone mention skinks? haha
    Welcome :)

12. fire2225ems

fire2225ems Subscribed User Premium Member

welcome back!

13. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome back James Im sorry to hear about the divorce...hopefully things are looking better for you? Im always down for a little adventure :-D

14. Annababe

Annababe Elite Member

Welcome back although I am new myself and probably don't know you, LOL.

Sorry you had the troubles. Divorce sucks, and I'm glad you were able to keep some of your snakes.

Andrea

15. JustJames76

JustJames76 Elite Member

Thanks for the warm greetings everyone. I was very happy to see HC has been so active while I've been gone. To answer the questions, things are going great and the divorce turned out to be best for both of us. I have a wonderful job now and am loving life. I have to take a week's vacation June to West Virginia for a wedding this year. Sometime after that I'll hopefully be making the trip to check out the Everglades.

16. Annababe

Annababe Elite Member

Good to hear you are well.

We'll be waiting for those Everglades Pics :)

17. caudalis_sa

caudalis_sa Elite Member

pics from the everglade??? NO WAY! I want swamp water and gator pee all over me...count me in! pics? nope.... burm bites and gator scars for me :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.