This Disappears When Logged In

Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SamTheMediocre, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Hi everyone. My name's Sam. I have a huge love of reptiles, and am looking in to owning my first. Anyways, I just wanted to say hello, if you want to know anything about me, just ask I'll be glad to answer.

2. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to Herp Center! What type of reptile are you looking to own as your first herp?

3. dylroche

dylroche Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum

4. I'm looking into snakes right now. I volunteer several hours a week at a wildlife rehabilitation center and my favorite animals by far are the snakes. I particularly love the black rat snakes. That being said, I'm looking into getting something along the lines of an Irian Jaya Carpet python.

5. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to Herp Center!

6. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to HerpCenter.

7. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

welcome to HC! Carpets are some nice looking animals indeed :)

8. Thanks everyone.

9. jdandlucy

jdandlucy Elite Member

their are several of us who have IJ carpets. my IJ peaches is 6.5 lbs and 81" long.

10. If you don't mind me asking, which carpet python species is your personal favorite? I really want to hear as many opinions as I can before choosing.

11. dany

dany Banned User

Joining any community is like a trend in these days sometimes people joined for getting some entertainment but sometime they want to get useful information and knowledge from other community members. I am new in thins forum and want to find out good friends i found this community is highly interesting