This Disappears When Logged In

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Mr Goodcat, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Mr Goodcat

Mr Goodcat New Member

Hey guys, my name is Ivan. Im new to the forum, but I do have a lot of experience with reptiles. I want to be a part of this community so i can expend my knowledge about these fascinating creatures, also looking forward to share my own experiences. I have successfully kept a savannah monitor, and 4 leopard geckos. Unfortunately I had to give them away, because I moved to a new country, and there was no way to take them with me. Righ now I only have one leopard gecko, and getting ready to set up new enclosure for blue tongue skink (actually going to need some help with that). I don't think I will be getting any monitors any time soon, because I cant afford them right now. Thank you for having me here, and talk to you soon.

2. Darkbird

Darkbird Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Just as a point of curiosity, what country are you in now? Just makes it easier to recommend hardware if we know where your going to be buying at. And when your ready, post your blue tongue questions in the skink section and I'm sure someone can help you out.

3. Mr Goodcat

Mr Goodcat New Member

@Darkbird Thank you, I live in South Florida