This Disappears When Logged In

Heat Tape Connectors And Insulators...bulk

Discussion in 'Ball Pythons' started by Vicdizzle, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Vicdizzle

Vicdizzle New Member

Hey guys I was wondering does anyone know where I can get the heat tape clips and plastic insulating covers.i found a set by they only sell a set to do one piece of heat tape for 4.00 I need a bunch lol.thanks

2. Darkbird

Darkbird Elite Member

Can't help you there, have you checked Amazon and eBay? I actually just solder mine then use liquid electrical tape to insulate, then a layer of regular electrical tape for more protection. You have to be VERY good at soldering for this though, otherwise you will ruin the heat tape.

3. Vicdizzle

Vicdizzle New Member

Yeah I don' want to solder it I know how to but It feels sketchy to me if rather rivet it. Maybe if i dont find the insulator clips I'll just use shrink tube or something I hate using electrical tape only for temporary connections lol I check Amazon and eBay buy I can' find them at east not more then a pair.

4. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

5. Vicdizzle

Vicdizzle New Member

Thanks yeah they carry the connectors and insulators but 4 dollars for one pair.lol I think that's a lot when you are setting up a rack. It will cost you 30 dollars plus for connectors that cost 3.00 for a pack.