This Disappears When Logged In

Havre De Grace Nov. 8th

Discussion in 'Shows and Expos' started by Reptoid, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

Don't forget Sav, you have MASSIVELY curly hair. :p

2. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

HEY little lady! Watch your mouth :p Yeah my hair is pretty curly but I have to work in the morning so it will be pulled back but there will still be curls everywhere.
    Yuck...worrk

3. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Of course everyone knows that a woman's hair style,...
    not to mention COLOR,...
    Is subject to change without notice!:confused:

4. schlegelbagel

I have no idea what you are talking about.:p

5. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Ummmm YEAH RIIIIIIIIIIGHT!:rolleyes:
    Since I just went out last night for MY lady's latest,...
    Alteration!;)

6. mshrmheadcharge

Hey my hair is naturally a curly and quite often fluffy mess! I just bleached it so now its blonde :p Liz was it you or Shell that I almost ran over at the last expo?

7. Reptoid

Reptoid Elite Member

If you see a 17 year old male dressed in all black that looks like a cross between a metalhead and a punk... thats me. I actually like the sign idea... anyone else?

8. fire2225ems

fire2225ems Subscribed User Premium Member

Sav, that was Liz.

9. mshrmheadcharge

Hahahaa..yeah so watch out for a purple nissan Im a pretty horrible driver. Ill wear a sign.

10. caudalis_sa

caudalis_sa Elite Member

I vote you all go barefoot...or wear your underwear on the outside. I would if i could go...

11. fire2225ems

fire2225ems Subscribed User Premium Member

Here ya go! :) Sign for everyone to use if ya like. If you want it let me know and I will e-mail it to ya.

Attached Files:

12. mshrmheadcharge

Send it my wayyy.

13. caudalis_sa

caudalis_sa Elite Member

You have to make them A3 size and wear them gangster like....put glitter on too so they sparkle.

14. mshrmheadcharge

Glitter pleaseee son! I got diamonds

15. Frognut

Frognut Subscribed User Premium Member

Ok - I made a name tag for my front and back (and one for my son, too -- boy will he be happy to wear a sign that says "I am Son of Frognut"):p:D

I'm small with long brown hair (don't be fooled by the picture on my profile with short hair!) with a funny walk, and a dorky 15 year old boy tagging along. I would be wearing my awesome green/black cape - if the weather wasn't going to be warm.

I'll be there in the morning - as soon as I can get my son's butt out of bed!

This will be fun!

16. Reptoid

Reptoid Elite Member

If you could e-mail the sign to me that would be great! I drive a green Pontiac Firebird... so, yah, keep an eye out for that ^_^.

17. ryanpb

ryanpb Elite Member

Good Suggestion, but I already tried, They wouldn't fit..

I may just cave and have the car taken to sears to have the lugs broken off...

But It's looking more and more like I won't make it..

I may go somewhere with some friends for the day.. too, So wouldn't leave much time..

Bummer because The Largest F/T rats I can get around here are $10 a piece, And less than half the size of what my bigger snakes usually eat..

At the show I pay $20 for a bag of 10, and they're huge!

18. schlegelbagel

Ryan, next time, CALL ME (or PM or anything) if you are in a bind and can't make it up there and I'm going. I'd pick them up for you, all you would have to do is pay me back when you come over to get them.

I got a GREAT price on feeders at the show. 1000 crickets for $16 and 25 hoppers for $12.

I almost came home with a BEAUTIFUL full grown pacman. The guy said he would knock the price down to $40.... I hemmed and hawed and went back about a dozen times to look at him. Thank god someone else got him, and the good news is it was one of the vendors for his personal collection.

There was a new table there. This pair of twin guys, maybe about 25 years old. They were selling nothing but captive bred tree frogs they bred them self. They all looked super healthy and man was the price right! $20 a frog for tiger legs, RETFs, clowns and a whole mess of others. I know where I'm getting my next RETFs from. I almost got them yesterday since they will have to grow before I can put them into the new tank with the other frogs, but he said he would have the same frogs next show anyway for the same price, so they will be growing anyway. :)

19. Lena

Lena Elite Member

I was there yesterday, picked up a cute little fire skink. Lots of great vendors! Wish I could remember the name of the vendor that I bought from.. They were selling a variety of animals and had a sign that said they wanted to buy wholesale. Maybe they were a petstore?

I've gone to this show twice now and will probably go in the future. :)

20. schlegelbagel

A lot of the vendors look to buy your captive bred animals. I have considered it if I ever got into frog breeding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.