This Disappears When Logged In

Have You Ever Had Your Snake Excrete/Urinate on You?

Discussion in 'Snakes - General' started by gonzo710, May 26, 2013.

1. gonzo710

gonzo710 Member

My new ball python has taken a whiz when he was out on my bed once, and hasn't taken a dump in 3 weeks - so he should be doing that soon. I am feeling more and more apprehensive every time I take him out now, not a huge deal, but I was just wondering... Has your snake ever done thing 1 or 2 on you? Any funny/traumatizing stories out there?

2. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

The best place in my house for a snake to poo is the couch... If someone hasn't gone in a while the couch works!
    I have been poo'd on and musked many times!! I guess when you have as many as I do now that is just part of the hobby :)

My boa was the last one who got me, she was hanging out with me on my shoulders(she's 8 months old and 3 feet long so not super huge) and it went all down my shirt... What a nice girl!!

3. lopez82

lopez82 Elite Member

I was holding a decent sized burm at a pet store and it musked all over me. But the best part was the car ride home with my Mom and Dad,.

4. TJOHNSON722

TJOHNSON722 Elite Member

Yes and it stunk.

5. venus

venus Founding Member

Definitely not a fun experience!!!

6. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Not yet and I hope it stays that way :)

7. aiden_punx

aiden_punx Elite Member

my jungle carpet went all over my bed

8. Meisterkiyoh

Meisterkiyoh Member

Banana(My Bull Snake) got me yesterday after a trip to petsmart. I was sitting on the couch and she was going back and forth on my lap, suddenly stopped and just let it all out on my shirt. It smelled so bad, I almost gagged changing shirts so I could wash it.

9. VaranusDragon74

VaranusDragon74 Active Member

If you own, or foster own, any amount of reptiles or amphibians, you will receive a package from time to time..
    Package A (#1), or B (#2)... It WILL happen (Justor) to every herper, at some point. Even if you only own display animals, because you will have to clean an enclosure some day...
    My sulcata tortoise, and savannah/bosc's monitor, are both notorious for that...

10. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

I do reptile rescue/rehab and removal. I can not count the number of times I have gotten a gift from one of my charges.

11. Ieasa

Ieasa Elite Member

Right after we got our Ball we took him to the vet just be sure all was well with him and to establish care. That's when we found "she" was really "he". On our way home my son was holding him in the car and he pooped in his lap and the seat of my car. Its so hard to drive with that smell. I was gagging all the way home. My son can not handle germs, poop, puke, anything dirty.....I though he was going to faint. He was white a ghost. Of course Drako felt fabulous after relieving himself and just wanted to slither around Treven. My car smelled bad for days even though we scrubbed my seat with cleaner and disidectant. Now that it has been over a 100* I think I can sometimes smell a faint Drako oder.