This Disappears When Logged In

Has Mites Won't Eat

Discussion in 'Boas *General*' started by TitoAndKatt, Jan 29, 2011.

1. April

April Active Member

I look at it like this, If you can't care for an animal find some one willing to try. Some effort is better than no effort. I'm not experienced snake care provider however as with ANY living thing if it is sick a doctor trip is in need! I currently took in 3 snakes that were in very bad conditions only because I could do better with no knowledge than what they were doing! That is how I found this site. Sounds to me like you both should be reported for allowing this snake sit and suffer from mite, a unhealthy tank, and bad home period! Erks me to no end when people get pets and just don't take care of them. While others sit and allow it to happen. Yes you are allowing this snake to be in the situation it is in. Why ask for help if you are unwilling to do anything?

2. annaj328

annaj328 Elite Member

april, thats kinda harsh. from everything i have read the snake seems to be doing pretty well even if it is a little cramped and it isn katts animal so i feel shes doing the best she can in a tough situation.

and Katt, i understand your problem. my friends who also own herps make fun of me all the time because i'm so particular about everything and i have earned a rep as a know it all. but i understand how hard it is to keep your mouth shut when you see an animal not being treated the way it should, vent to me any time you need too! :) and i hope your roomate comes to her senses, good luck with the mites, i've had them and they are the spawn of satan in my oppinion.

3. gapeachkatie

gapeachkatie Elite Member

This thread is from over a month ago, and in my opinion did not need anymore input, especially harsh or rude input. Could a moderator please close this thread so that the conflict cannot continue?!?!

4. annaj328

annaj328 Elite Member

oops didnt notice the date.

5. gapeachkatie

gapeachkatie Elite Member

It's okay, you were just responding to another delayed response. :)