This Disappears When Logged In

Happy World Lizard Day Herp Center!

Discussion in 'Monitors' started by Lori68, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Lori68

Lori68 Established Member

I threw this together very quickly and it sucks pretty bad, but I just wanted to take the time to wish all of you out there a happy world lizard day on this forum with something. These are some pictures of lizards I keep or have kept (2 in this collage are no longer living but still mean a lot to me). The others are allowing me to appreciate this day by glaring at me and expecting to be left alone unless I have food offerings.

Joke aside, I am very privileged to be able to keep such neat reptiles and I hope you feel as lucky with yours as I do with mine. They deserve our respect!

Screen Shot 2018-08-14 at 5.19.39 PM.png

murrindindi, kriminaal and Darkbird like this.
  2. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Hey, Nothing wrong with that collage except maybe your pic should be smack in the middle.
    I did not know it was Happy World Lizard Day.

Lori68 likes this.
  3. Lori68

Thanks, I actually forgot to add in one of my leachies so then it could have looked more Brady bunch themed but oh well :p

kriminaal likes this.
  4. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Typical woman, always forgetting something or other..... Don`t take that personally Lori even though I meant it that way...

Lori68 likes this.
  5. Lori68

Typical man, always trying to find something to point out to make himself appear more smart. Certain men anyway. Actually just one that I can think of really ;)

6. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

I hope Mike |(kriminaal) doesn`t take your response to heart, he`s easily upset..... :)

Lori68 likes this.
  7. Lori68

Always in top form, aren't you Stefan? You try to be and you almost do a good job at it :)