This Disappears When Logged In

Happy Birthday Mshrmheadcharge

Discussion in 'Birthday Wishes' started by Merlin, Feb 24, 2014.

1. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Daughters name, old dog I had for 12 years, and the rest military. Looking forward to seeing yours and how it comes out

2. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Those are all nice things to have tattoos of. I want to get an Aurora tattoo, but I don't know what to get, and I'm wary of just getting her name.
    What kind of dog was your old pal?

3. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

It was also a German Shepard, had him since he was 8 weeks. I went with the name because I want a picture of her but wanted to wait till she was a bit older and looks more like who she'll be. Do a nice portrait of her face, that would look nice I think

4. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Happy belated birthday. Sorry I missed it!!

5. mshrmheadcharge

Thanks! Nick did bring home a couple of surprises, a pasta maker and a stability ball. Both of which I've been wanting for a while.
    Hopefully I can get a good work out with the stability ball. I try to run two miles a day and lift some light weights, but I'm not where I want to be.
    Hope everyone has a good day. It's snowing here. It was sixty degrees on Sunday. Sigh.

6. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Do you run 2 miles one way and drive back in the car, or just run 2 miles one way every day, if yes, how far from home are you now???
    I know how tall you are because of your accent (plus most blondish/brunettish/redheadish girls are around 5 ft 4 inches)..... (At least most girls I know)... :-"
    60f and snowing??? In the U.K that would be a heatwave....

7. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Late as usual David, I take it you were supposed to take photos at the birthday party??? ;)

8. mshrmheadcharge

Stephan I'm going to tell you. I went ahead and measured myself. I am 5'3". I thought I was a little taller, I really hate when you're right.
    I run on a treadmill! We don't have sidewalks around these parts.
    Also, it was sixty degrees over the weekend, and snowing today. Thankfully it all melted and it's nice and sunny now.
    Have we spoken on the phone? How do you know about my New Zealand accent?

9. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Only a New Zealand girl could have her 27th birthday and be 5ft 3inches tall and yet claim to be 5 ft 4inches. You Kiwi`s are all the same, making mountains out of mulehills (or words to that effect). I`ve actually visited N.Z (the south island), very nice if you ever manage to actually get there (a 28th birthday present)?

10. mshrmheadcharge

I wish. No traveling for me anytime soon, Aurora's gotta go to college, and that's pretty expensive. Hopefully some day though.

11. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Not to criticise (I would never do that, honest I wouldn`t), but don`t you think she`s a little bit too young for college? I was at kindergarten `til I was 23 years old, and it hasn`t done me any harm.... I`m hoping to start junior school in the not too distant future...

12. mshrmheadcharge

Hahaha. Well, you'll move on soon, I have faith. You seem so much older then 23. Are you really 23?