This Disappears When Logged In

Happy Birthday Mshrmheadcharge

Discussion in 'Birthday Wishes' started by Merlin, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Happy Birthday Savvi! May it be a wonderful one!

2. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Thanks Merlin! So far, it has been!

3. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Happy birthday! Hope you have a great day!

4. mshrmheadcharge

Thank you! I'm just being a bum today, thankfully the hubbs made coffee and did all of the house work so, I can just be lazy. Not too lazy though, I started some seedlings in my mini green house and need to work some compost (now dirt) into my raised bed... But that can wait.
    Of course aurora is keeping me busy as well... But it's a joy having her around. Plus nap time is around the corner.
    I hope everyone else is having a good Monday!

5. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

LOL! I was fixing to say good luck on the being lazy with HER around!

6. mshrmheadcharge

She's a good kid, for the most part. She is still asking me for cake.... I'm going to make some brownies to hold us over until Nick comes home with the cake.

7. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Happy Birthday! Maybe Nick is coming home with a BIG surprise for your birthday.

8. mshrmheadcharge

I'm getting a tattoo for my birthday!!
    Wait a minute... What are you saying, Mike... NVM. Don't answer that.
    Thanks for the birthday wishes!

9. kriminaal

A tat!!! Very nice. I'm on the fence about getting more. Really really want to but don't like the prices now compared to when I got mine.

10. mshrmheadcharge

Understandable. A friend of mine is doing it, Nicks getting a tattoo as well, for both he said $240.
    How many do you have now?

11. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

Happy B-Day!!!!! And congrats on the Tatt, soOoO jealous!!!!

12. kriminaal

Just one on my arm about 4 x 6.

13. mshrmheadcharge

Thank you! I can't wait to get it.

Mike, eventually you will get more tattoos, I'm sure. I'm actually glad I havnt had one yet. When I was younger I wanted a snake curled up on my hip. Now that I've had a baby, that tattoo would look awful...

14. kriminaal

Probably a good thing I don't have extra cash around. I'd probably have TOO MANY by now.
    Always stare at people with tattoos. Not in a 'you're a freak' kind of way. I love the art.

15. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Happy birthday! How tall are you now (it`s not polite to ask how old)? I hope the process of getting tattooed is a laugh a minute (photos/videos would be nice)..... :-"

16. mshrmheadcharge

Same. I'm always staring at people's tattoos. I wonder what they think when we stare? We don't have extra money either, but this is my birthday, valentine's day and mothers day present combined. I'm a lucky lady!

Stephan.... I'm not a squeamish gal. Especially when it comes to needles. But I bet it won't be a comfortable experience.
    I'm around 5'4" tall, or I guess I should say short. Also, I'm 27! I'm thankful for my age, I've lived long life so far and am thankful for everyday I'm still here :).

17. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

You quite recently gave birth, surely a tattoo will be a piece of (birthday) cake... Make that video... 27, gee how time flies, it only seems like yesterday you were 26 and a 1/2 and 5 ft. 3", where does time and height go?????? :confused: :confused: :confused:

18. mshrmheadcharge

Ahhh! I didn't give birth! Aurora was cut out of me. But, you're right, I'll take the pain of a tattoo over the pain of childbirth any day.
    Edit to add, how do you know how tall I am.... Stephan... Are you watching me as I type this?

19. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Congrats on tat as well! What are you getting ? I have 7 :)

20. mshrmheadcharge

I'll have to show it off when I get it, but it's two animals as one. What do you have, Joey?