This Disappears When Logged In

Happy Birthday Herp Center - 10 Years Old!

Discussion in 'Birthday Wishes' started by Rich, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

It is hard to believe but HerpCenter is 10 years old today! It really is hard to believe that the site has been online now for this long. What is even more amazing is that we have members and staff who have been a part of this site for the entire 10 years!

Thanks everyone for helping make Herp Center the site it is today! Without the staff this site would be a mess. Without the members this site wouldn't exist. Thanks everyone and Happy Birthday Herp Center!

2. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Indeed! It's hard to believe that it was 10 years ago! And it has been a fun ride!
    Now on to the next 10!

3. jaydsr2887

jaydsr2887 Elite Member

this site is that old? this is amazing, and you don't know how helpful this site has been for me..... and how much ive learned from everyone on here..... thanks for the stock pile of knowledge you've gathered here for ten yrs and may you/us grown for the next ten yrs.....

4. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Woo! Happy birthday to HC!

5. lopez82

lopez82 Elite Member

Happy Birthday Herpcenter.

6. Knox

Knox Elite Member

Not surprised. This is a quality site - has a family feel to it. I would expect it to continue for many generations of new herp enthusiasts.

7. jaydsr2887

jaydsr2887 Elite Member

this is the best reptile forum site ive ever been on, before I was suggested to this one I was seeing 3-4 others but once on this one I was hooked and haven't even returned to the others.....

8. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Happy birthday HC, and thanks for being born.... ;)

9. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

It's an awesome site, allow me to say thanks for the work Rich! Happy birthday HC!!! To all the moderators that keep up as well!

10. Dominick

Dominick Founding Member

Happy Birthday Herp Center! 10 years is a long time! We started with a simple mission, to provide good, accurate care information. Many things have changed over the years, but Herp Center has grown, improved and survived! Congratulations to everyone involved on a job well done and many good wishes for the future!

11. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

Happy Birthday HC! :)

12. DwarvenChef

DwarvenChef Elite Member

I'm clad a site like this is here and hope to see another 10 years :)

Happy B-Day Herp Center :)

13. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Wow, time flying by. If only winter would.
    Happy Birthday to HC and all it's wonderful staff and members who make it all possible.