This Disappears When Logged In

Guess It Has Been a While...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mark, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Mark

Mark Elite Member

Anyway I guess it has been a while since I was here. Say about four years.

I was reading a bedtime book to my daughter tonight - one that was about 6 pages long each with a different animal and some texture to touch with the animal. Turned the page and there's a water dragon and the book was talking about it running across the desert to eat flies.

As my wife expected I started to correct the info right as I read the story. After (pre)crumb-cruncher was asleep I was on the computer looking at lizard stuff again.

Might make some of you laugh or sick how normal I am turning out to be. Wife, daughter, house, and dog.

Attached Files:

2. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Don't know you yet, but welcome back! What a gorgeous little girl you have there!

3. Dominick

Dominick Founding Member

Wow Mark! Welcome back man! It's been a long time and it would seem you have been quite busy.

Congrats on all the things we missed (marriage, child, dog, etc).

It's good to see you again. Happy Holidays to you and the family.

4. Medium

Medium Elite Member

Bet we are all new faces for you! Welcome back!

5. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

We are not all new faces! lol Welcome back man! Congrats on all the things we missed! lol

6. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Wow Mark! Has it really been 4 years!
    It seems that you have been using the time,...uh,.... "constructively"!;)
    And your little girl is a doll!

7. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

Hey Mark. No worries, I have a daughter now too!

8. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Welcome back! I look forward to getting to know you better. By the way, as has been said many times before- your daughter is a little cutie!!!

9. Mark

Mark Elite Member

Thanks all. It's been busier than you may think - since I bought this house (80 year old bungalow) I've totally gutted / rehabbed it. All the way to new plumbing and electrical...

Don't know how much help I'd be around here with questions as I haven't kept or read about igs for about 4 years now but I figured I'd drop in again.