This Disappears When Logged In

Got Crickets?

Discussion in 'Water Dragons' started by RomanLA, May 8, 2013.

1. RomanLA

RomanLA Elite Member

I thought Mushu was starting to like pheonix worms more than crickets. I was leaving for the weekend, so I prepared a few bowls with 60 worms in each. That way my daughter could easily swap them out each day. When I got home, I broke out some crickets for him. This is apparently his way of showing me that he's hungry! :)

[video=vimeo;65698072]https://vimeo.com/65698072[/video]

p.s. He's only doing this when I show him crickets. This isn't gaping from RI or overheating.

2. PetMother

PetMother Elite Member

Water Dragons are funny and Mushu is adorable! Karma used to love crickets then he went on strike for mealworms. He loved mealworms and now he is on strike for roaches. He is my little man diva. :)

3. diehardislanders

diehardislanders Elite Member

His colors are stunning Roman.

4. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Tai does that when I show him earthworms...then he bites my fingers trying to grab the worms.

5. RomanLA

RomanLA Elite Member

Thanks y'all! I was pretty excited about him making an effort to communicate in some way.

6. OEW

OEW Elite Member

That's the most stunning green I've ever seen. He almost looks fake!

7. RomanLA

RomanLA Elite Member

Thanks! His colors have really come out under his new lights.

My wife took this one a few minutes ago with my iphone without a flash! :)

IMG_2258.JPG

8. ImagineDragons

ImagineDragons Well-Known Member

Wow, he's such a cool shade of green! Sol only eats crickets if I hand feed them to him (with tongs). He's too lazy to catch them if they fall to the ground. Of course, now one is loose in his cage and it has grown wings so it chirps all night... sigh. Loved the video... it's almost like he's begging! :)

9. KapteeniAnu

KapteeniAnu Elite Member

He is an absolutely stunning water dragon. I don't think I have ever seen one so green. However, I saw one where it's teal stripe markings, were a lot wider than most! His sides nealy looked like a green and teal zebra. Once again though, he's absolutely gorgeous! Have any picture of hiss set-up? I'd sure love to see it :)

10. RomanLA

RomanLA Elite Member

Thanks y'all! There's a link to his enclosure in my signature below.