This Disappears When Logged In

Goodnight Rocky Darling

Discussion in 'Over the Rainbow' started by steel rip, Feb 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

Just to let everyone know Rachels and Joes little girl Rocky Passed away today, Just want to say to you both, I am so Sorry for your loss, Rocky was a wonderful Dragon, and she will be sadly missed, If anyone wants to read Rockys story and how Rachel and Joe did so much to help her here is the link, ROCKY

2. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

i'm soo sorry to hear about the loss. thats a shame. but i'm glad that she had a better shot at life while there. thoughts and prayers are with her.

3. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Hello,
    Sorry to hear of the loss Rachel and Joe. You both know you did what you could. Congrats on trying. Most people wouldn't have bothered.

4. venus

venus Founding Member

I am so sorry Rach and Joe. I am sure he will be greatly missed. Thank you for trying everything you could.

5. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

My condolences, Rachel and Joe; you know you gave her the best she ever had in the time you had with her. At least she had that, for which I'm sure she was very very thankful.

I wish you a lot of strength!!

6. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Rachel and Joe! I am so sorry! I know you did everything that was humanly possible for Rocky but apparently it just wasn't meant to be. At least take comfort in the knowledge that the last part of her life she was in good hands and loved by good hearts.

7. smallgrayfox

smallgrayfox Contributing Member

Oh I'm so sorry! She was very lucky to spend the last of her life with people who loved her so much!

8. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

So sorry to hear that. I hope she finds my "baby" dragon over the rainbow and they bask and chase crix together.

9. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

((((((((((((((((( Hugs)))))))))))))))))))

10. CodyW

CodyW Elite Member

I give you my condolences Rach and Joe. You guys tried everything you could and I was following you guys along the way.

11. Dominick

Dominick Founding Member

I'm so sorry to hear that Joe and Rachel. :(

But, like everyone said, you did brighten up the last part of her life and I'm sure she'll not forget all you did for her and all the love you've shown her.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

12. Lyn'sSteve

Lyn'sSteve Elite Member

Rachel and Joe,
    Sorry to hear of your loss, my wife Lyn lost two of her Iguana's just weeks apart. Its good to have people like you willing to open your hearts and home and do what you did for her...may she rest in peace.

13. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

Thank you so much for all of your kind words and thoughts.
    (Thanks Donna for starting this thread, I was just too upset. And thank you for being a fantastic friend who has been my shoulder to cry on).

We were due to take Rocky to the vets today, and we were probably going to have her put to sleep, but it still came as a shock when she drifted away from us, and it was hard to take. But nature took its course I guess, and I believe she knew how much we loved her and I think she loved us back equally.

She was a very special girl, and was a real strong fighter - she wasn't willing to let go of life easily. I hope she's somewhere peaceful and happy now, she deserves a better life than she had, and I'm glad we had 9/10 precious months with her, she is my angel.

14. Joe

Joe Elite Member

Thanks for all your kind words guys, it means alot to us :)

15. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Hey thats what family is for! ;)

16. Ace

Ace Elite Member

aawww

Rachel and Joe you did wonderful things for Rocky, at least she died knowing that two wonderful people loved her so much. I am positive she wouldnt have made it this far had she not had such great care from you guys....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.