This Disappears When Logged In

Getting New BPs!

Discussion in 'Ball Pythons' started by alpine, Oct 9, 2012.

1. alpine

alpine Elite Member

So at the end of the week (I hope) I am getting a pair of 100% het pied ball pythons. Male and female (future breeding pair). The male is a 2011 or very early 2012 and the female is a young 2012. I am very excited and I still like to name my animals. So I want to get a few good ideas on matching names for them. The male in particular has a very interesting pattern and the little girl is absolutely adorable. In either case, I want some good names! All are welcome!

And before I get the question, they will NOT be kept in the same enclosure :3 their set ups are already made, and they will not have to associate with each other at all (just thought I would point it out before I got the question, nothing against you guys, but everyone seems to want to verify)

2. cctbspencer

cctbspencer Elite Member

Congratulations! Please post pics after they have settled in for a while.

I apologize, but I have never been very good at naming animals. The wife does that. I tend to like mythological god/goddess names for pairs; Ares/Artemis, etc.

3. PMC

PMC Well-Known Member

Gotta post a pic or two of them to get good suggestions on names... ;)

4. alpine

alpine Elite Member

I was thinking Andromeda and Perseus :). I was going to get only a female normal and name her Andromeda so I think that I will just match her name with the new male.

5. cctbspencer

cctbspencer Elite Member

Excellent choices! I have Zeus, Athena, Atlas, and Zephyr. :D

6. cctbspencer

cctbspencer Elite Member

Edit: Atlas and Athena are a couple. Zeus and Zephyr are individuals. OOPS

7. alpine

alpine Elite Member

Haha well I like the idea of Perseus and Andromeda but I am still open to suggestions :) As soon as I get them I will get some pictures up though, that's for sure.