This Disappears When Logged In

Gargoyle and Webbed Foot

Discussion in 'Geckos - Other' started by venus, Sep 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. venus

venus Founding Member

I picked up my first geckos today the the East Texas Herp show. **hold head low***, i forgot my camera to take pics of all the awesome creatures I saw. My most favorite of coarse are the Pied Ball pythons and the Green Tree Pythons. If only I had 7500.00 bucks one could be mine. :eek:

But none the less here is a pic of my webbed foot. I am working on getting a better pic of the gargoyle.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I cant believe how tiny they are.

2. Todd

Todd Elite Member

Very nice! Really tiny! :)

3. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Good Grief! Those are TINY! Makes having an escapeproof enclosure a real chore!

4. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

WOW! Now that's a teeny tiny baby!!
    How do you find him in his tank??
    He sure is cute though :)

5. CodyW

CodyW Elite Member

Wheres that gargoyle pic like you promised :p ?

I think I may be getting a pair very soon, anything I should know? I've done alot of research but nothing compares to experience.

6. venus

venus Founding Member

Sorry CF, I promise I will take some good ones tonight. The Webbed Foot is so cute. It is about 1 inch long and right now it is in a critter keep, so its not hard to find. I will get some better pics of it also..

7. lavalizard36

lavalizard36 Member

Wow, what a tiny little cutey. How do you find(literally) crickets small enough?:) I don't know about you, but I always have a lot of trouble taking pictures of my gargoyle. They just never seem to turn out. What color/morph is your gargoyle?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.